Carcass Crawler - The Official Old School Essentials Zine - Issue #1
The first issue of Carcass Crawler—the official Old-School Essentials zine! Each issue of Carcass Crawler is packed with new material for your games, including new character classes and races, new spells and magic items, new monsters, optional and expanded rules, referee advice, previews of in-development products, short adventures, and more.
- New classes: Six new character classes. The acolyte, the gargantua, the goblin, the hephaestan, the kineticist, and the mage.
- New races: Three new character races for Advanced Fantasy games. The gargantua, the goblin, and the hephaestan.
- Black powder weapons: Complete rules for introducing renaissance-style black powder firearms into your game.
- Fighter combat talents: Optional rules to give fighters a little extra mechanical perk.
- d6 thief skills: An optional alternative system for thief skills.
- Adjudicating thief skills: Optional guidelines for adjudicating the use of thief skills and attempts by other characters to perform similar tasks.