Fantasy Flight Games
Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror Expansion
A recent find at Miskatonic University has unearthed even more mysteries pertaining to the strange happenings in Arkham, Massachusetts. While the worshippers of the Ancient Ones grow in strength, the stalwart defenders of this sleepy town are put to the ultimate test.
Miskatonic Horror is a new type of Arkham Horror expansion that builds upon the materials found in the ample library of other Arkham Horror expansions. While the components and rules found in Miskatonic Horror can be enjoyed with only the Arkham Horror base game, the more expansions you incorporate, the more aspects of Miskatonic Horror you can enjoy.
Miskatonic Horror adds nearly 450 new cards and several new sheets, including:
- New Skill, Gate, and Mythos cards for the Arkham Horror base game
- Additional Exhibit Item cards for Curse of the Dark Pharaoh
- New Injury, Madness, Dunwich Location, and Dunwich Horror cards for Dunwich Horror, as well as an all new Dunwich Horror Herald sheet
- More Blight and Act cards for The King in Yellow
- New Kingsport Location, Epic Battle, Blessings of Noden, and Visions of Hypnos cards for Kingsport Horror
- Over 20 new Cult Encounter cards for The Black Goat of the Woods
- New Innsmouth Location and Innsmouth Look cards for Innsmouth Horror
- Additional Relationship cards and Reckoning cards for Lurker at the Threshold
- Plus new Player Reference sheets and a new Institution variant!
The Miskatonic Horror Expansion requires a copy of the Arkham Horror boardgame to play. Arkham Horror is a cooperative game for 1-8 players ages 12 and up, and can be played in 2-4 hours.
Even if the players are using only the base game of Arkham Horror, they'll be able to use several new elements found in Miskatonic Horror. However, most of the components included here are designed to supplement those found in the other Arkham Horror expansions. The more expansions that players have available to them, the more of the components in this expansion they will be able to use.
Components: 1 Rule Book, 7 Skill Cards, 9 Exhibit Encounter Cards, 5 Exhibit Item Cards, 12 Injury Cards, 12 Madness Cards, 7 Blight Cards, 6 Blessings of Nodens Cards, 16 Visions of Hypnos Cards, 24 Cult Encounter Cards, 6 Relationship Cards, 8 Miskatonic Student Cards, 56 Gate Cards, 43 Mythos Cards, 60 Dunwich Location Cards, 6 Dunwich Horror Cards, 4 Act Cards, 80 Kingsport Location Cards, 5 Innsmouth Look Cards, 14 Reckoning Cards, 1 Dunwich Herald Sheet, 3 Institution Sheets, 4 Player Reference Sheets, 38 Agent Tokens, 3 Expedition Markers.