Fantasy Flight Games
Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror Expansion
The disturbances afflicting H.P. Lovecraft's New England don't stop at the Arkham city line. Nearby Dunwich is also being wracked by horrible events and otherworldly forces. Now, in addition to the threat of the Ancient One awakening, the investigators must content with the wrath of the Dunwich Horror!
Dunwich Horror is an expansion to Arkham Horror, complete with an extra board and the entire town of Dunwich -- accessible via train from Arkham. There are plenty of new rules and new components, usable either with or without the Dunwich board addition. Features include:
- The town of Dunwich, on a new board with new locations and new rules!
- 8 new investigators with their own reasons for saving the world.
- 4 new Ancient Ones to desperately struggle against.
- New Injury and Madness cards for particularly unfortunate investigators.
- New game concepts, such as gate surges and the Dunwich Horror itself!
- Over 20 new monster tokens, dozens of new items and skills, new encounters -- over 300 new cards in all!
The Dunwich Horror Expansion requires a copy of the Arkham Horror boardgame to play. Arkham Horror is a cooperative game for 1-8 players ages 12 and up, and can be played in 2-4 hours.
By Richard Launius and Kevin Wilson. Components: 1 Rule Book, 1 expansion Game Board, 8 Investigator Sheets, 8 Investigator Markers, 8 Plastic Investigator Stands, 152 Investigator Cards, 4 Ancient One Sheets, 180 Ancient One Cards, 28 Monster Markers, 2 Dunwich Horror Tokens, 4 Gate Markers, 7 Rubble Markers.