Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster's Guide (D&D 5e)
The quest that began in the Player’s Guide continues in this lavishly illustrated, hardcover Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster’s Guide. Packed with information, this volume is a hugely valuable resource for your games.
Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster’s Guide contains:
- Extensive setting information for Wilderland
- A comprehensive guide to Lake-town
- Advice for before the game begins on theme and building your character group
- Notes on the Adventuring phase, inspiration, rests and more!
- Expanded journey rules, including guidance on narrating Middle-earth journeys
- Information to help you create your own journey tables
- A guide to creating and playing NPCs, and a gallery of NPCs for your games
- A Wilderland bestiary of adversaries
- New rules for customising monsters and using scenery in battle
- Notes on treasure in Middle-earth, magic items and weapons
- A guide to offering expanded magic options
- Advice on running the Fellowship phase, patrons, sanctuaries and undertakings
Best used with the Adventures in Middle-earth Player’s Guide, and the latest edition of the world’s favourite roleplaying game.
Hardcover, 160 pages, full colour